2019 Panini Prizm Nascar Racing Checklist For Trading Cards

If its not about the big 4 sports, all other Discussions Go in Here.

How do you Rate this Product? Leave a reply and lets us know your thoughts!

5 Stars *****
No votes
4 Stars ****
No votes
3 Stars ***
No votes
2 Stars **
No votes
1 Star *
No votes
0 Stars
No votes

Total votes : 0

2019 Panini Prizm Nascar Racing Checklist For Trading Cards

Postby Breakninja » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:15 pm

spacer

Product: 2019 Panini Prizm Nascar Racing

Hobby Box Nascar Prizm

Checklistcenter.com (Our Blog's Checklist) Link:

http://www.checklistcenter.com/2019-pan ... ng-nascar/

Description:

2019 Panini Prizm Racing is a Nascar release that specializes in holofoil card stock and sticker autographs. The set offers a good variety of autograph signers including young drivers such as Chase Purdy, stars such as Kyle Busch, and legends such as Richard Petty. There is also a few different insert sets to be found in the release. Autographs average 4 per box.

Expected Release Date:

October 4, 2019

Price:

Approx. $120USD

Configuration:

12 Cards Per Pack; 12 Packs Per Box; 12 Boxes Per Case

Box Breakdown:

4 Autos; 12 Inserts; 12 Insert Parallels; 24 Base Parallels

More Recent Nascar Trading Card Products:

2019 Panini Victory Lane
2019 Donruss Racing
2018 Panini Prime Racing
2018 Panini Prizm
2018 Panini Certified
2018 Panini Victory Lane
2018 Donruss Racing

Youtube Video:

What Matt Says:

Some big names in here, but overpriced for Prizm, I’d usually expect Prizm to be half that price

What Mike Says:

yeah i was giving this thing a look and right away there was a few cards i like the look of then i took a glance at the price, and then a second glance because i thought i read it wrong....sorry Panini, this puppy is just too pricey, like how much do you have to pay Nascar for some autos...pretty sure its not anywhere near the 30 bucks your asking per..With that being said I guess there really isnt very many releases a year and they are a business that needs to make it worthwhile, but enough of that. Look at what i found with this search that shows all kinds of cool and different Nascar items for sale right now:

Ninja Notes: Maybe thats why its so expensive, theres some hard autos in this thing. I find that a good thing because sticker autographs look horrid on shiny surfaced cards in my opinion.
Scripted Sigs

Ninja Notes: If your into set collecting this thing will seriously keep you busy for a long time, there is 90 cards and they all have like 14 different parallels possible and some are hobby, some are promo cards. It would be some monumental task if someone was to collect one of each, and if someone does please take a picture cause thats something I want to see nicely arranged on your kitchen table!
Base card example

Ninja Notes: More hard autographs and it looks like they got oldie time racers in this set too, after a quick glance I see my favorite Richard Petty included!
Endorsments Auto

Make an account and let us know how you feel about this product!
Breakninja
Site Admin

Return to Other Sports